Re: bmw-digest V9 #1227

Hello Everyone:

I have a 1985 528E that I use as  my urban warrior.  Lately, it has a problem of stalling after the
vehcile warms up.  Typically, it will stall in traffic and will not start until sometime later.  When
the vechile restarts it again runs normally until the stalling events reoccurs.  My initial approach is
to change the plugs, rotor, cap, wires, and coil.  Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance to everyone.