Tires again, oh no!

OK, here we go with another tire question, I'm tired of sliding around on
my
D40 M2'S. I'm interested in opinions on the Yoko A032R as a combination
street, autocross, DE tire, any experience on how long they last,
performance,
etc. My use is 6 autocrosses, a couple of DE's, about 5k street miles a
year.
I'm trying to decide between them and a good street tire, maybe the new
Yoko
AVS Sport, anybody tried them yet? Did they really come up with anything
new
because "stick is everything"? Should I buy them because I like their ads?
Any
other recommendations for this combination of uses in about the same price
range ($150-$170) per tire, 16 225s and 245s? Unfortunately, another set of
wheels is not an option right now, maybe next year.

Thanks,
Ray Colombo
'89 951