dust shield/brake dust etc....

  I think yes, Alex and Mark you should agree to disagree on
your wheel cover/waxing issues.
Personally, I recommend Castrol's brake cleaner in the purple
bottle.  I have tried about sixteen different brake dust removers
and it is second best. The first is Bleche White that I found in
Ohio with an ORANGE handle that I have never seen since and presume
to be discontinued due to it's supreme wickedness. The Bleche White
with the WHITE handle is ridiculously tame in comparison..

Mark Williams
Dallas, TX
91 ///M3 daily driver/weekend autocrosser/occasional track car

BTW Alex, I agree with Mark J.  Why would anyone want an E30M3 for
" relaxed " street driving?!.  Lessee, buzzy  motor, buzzy shifter,
 buckboard handling over RR tracks and unenven pavement....Sheesh...
 need I continue?
 The perfect car for that " relaxed street driving"  IS  currently
available. It's the E36M3!  Hopefully I'll have one in sedan form
someday and save my E30M3 for the not-so-relaxed weekend drives!