From: James W. Pacyga [mailto:pacyga@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 1999 2:54 PM
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: 330 CI?

Hi all,

Just wondering.  I heard that Europe might be getting a diesel 3.0 liter
E46.  However, I thought I heard somewhere that there might be a gasoline
version (maybe the 3.0 liter from the X5?) coming down the line...anyone
here such a rumor?  If so, anyone know when and details?

Also, anyone have any firm date/pricing on the new E46 M3?  I heard spring
2000 and no pricing info yet...

Jim