Silver 540i

I was driving today in the Vernon/Kirkland/Clinton (NY) region when,
by chance, I ended up behind a beautiful, apparently brand-new
metallic silver 540i.

I can't describe how rewarding it was to find another BMW driver who
drives like me.  When that damned truck got between us, I had to go
nearly 100 to catch up.  (Er, 100 km/h, of course.)  And I loved the
contempt we both showed for the 35mph curves, although I must admit
your car made it look easier than mine.

So if the owner of that car belongs to this list, or knows someone who
does: Nice car!

- --
Eric McCoy (emccoy@domain.elided)

"corsair, n. A politician of the seas."
	- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary