Re: bmw-digest V9 #1216

Charles,

I'm not from Charlotte but abut 1 1/2 hours away. The club has many
members in NC (over 1200) so it won't be a problem getting a good
referral.

Check with me when you get here and I'll put you in touch with some
club members in the Charlotte area. If you will be here in October,
why not come to Spartanburg for a huge European car show.
(www.eurocarshow.com) It will be in front of the BMW museum and
includes M coupe drives on a course at the airport behind BMW
Manufacturing.

Welcome to NC.

Richard Conway
72 3.0 CSL past 23 years
72 3.0 CSL; ex-werks, 73 class winner LeMans
85 M5 Euro
90 K1
obligatory Tii

End of bmw-digest V9 #1217