Needed

Looking for the following parts for my '87 535iS:

1.  Drivers side wing window tweeter speaker - black (any color and either
side will work - my plastic holder is okay, it's the speaker that is fried).

2.  Front kick panel speaker.

3.  Stock fog lamps and/or lenses (remember my car is a iS with the fog
lights in the front air dam or spoiler).

4.  Anti-theft am/fm/cassette radio (mine has some problems with the am).

5.  Front hood and truck lid (medium gray metallic - not repainted).  Mine
have a few basket ball impact marks from my kids....

All parts must be in excellent condition and the body parts not from a salt
state.  E-mail me prices, what car they are removed from and pictures if
possible.

clfr@domain.elided