L6 & L7 & TRX Wheels

Greetings,

Thanks to all who responded off list about the L6.  I went to look at what
I thought was an '86 L6 for sale yesterday.  It turned out to be a L7.  It
was still a very nice car for a very good price.  The car will primarily be
for my wife to so the four doors did not scare me away.  The only thing
that did bother me on the car were the TRX wheels.  The tires have 50%+
tread left.   A mustang GT I owned in the early '80s had these wheels, so I
know they are expensive and rare.  If I buy the car I would want to replace
the wheels within a few months.  Does any one have an opinion on a stock
looking wheel for this car?  I like the aluminum BBS mesh wheels I have
seen on the 6 series cars. Were they ever stock? Would they fit this car?
Does anyone on the list have a set for sale, or know of a company that
could sell used BMW wheels?

Thanks in advance,

Trip Copeland
Atlatna Ga USA