Single guy with a 7 series.

Hi Steve,

I agree with and the others...  After drivng the 1997, 740 in a competitive
driven event, there is only one choice....

				Steven,

I'm only 25 and I have driven a '91 735iSE for the last year and I love it.
The handling was solved with Bilsteins / Eibach springs (very firm but good
predictable handling) and the looks were made slightly more youthful /
sporty by using 17" wheels. It's a fast and very luxurious car providing you
can afford the fuel which shouldn't be a problem if you are driving a 911 as
well!
Anyway, the point I was going to make was that surely it can only be good
that your 7 doesn't appeal to a hairdresser!
Best Regards
James MacKenzie

Loose the 911 and get a M3.   (And I am only 32...  smile)