member product recommendation

I am not affiliated with the below product in any way except as a
customer.

http://www.zainobros.com

A guy at work recommended this and I just tried it on my Avus Blue E36.
Outstanding shine! I mean, show-quality (which is how the stuff is
marketed).

It's a two-step process: the first step (obviously after washing and
drying completely) is a clearcoat bonding agent; you leave this one for
about 45 minutes and do not wipe it off. The wax goes on top of it and
chemically bonds with it. About 30 mins later the wax residue is wiped
off. What I really like is the stuff is no problem at all to put on; no
pressure, just wipe on a paste in both instances.

The first application is once a year for a show car, twice or three
times a year for a daily driver.

It's a little pricey, but the results are better than anything else I've
ever used (including the Meguiar's Gold Class products.

I like the concept; one chemical to bond with and seal the clearcoat
(and this winds up covering swirl marks like nothing I've ever seen)
then another chemical that bonds with the first and creates a shell. It
looks wet; more applications (up to five every 24 hours) increases the
gloss and depth (my friend at work uses it on his 99 black Vette). Well
worth checking out.