LRP Vintage Festival - BMW CCA Car Corral

I just spoke with Jo at LRP, who informed me that they have not had too many
calls for the stickers needed to park in the BMW CCA parking area, located
in the infield near the bridge. If you were one of the people (and there
were about 15 or 20 of you) who expressed an interest in parking in the CCA
area, YOU MUST GET A STICKER FOR YOUR CAR. You WILL NOT be admitted to the
CCA area without it. Call them ASAP (1 800 RACE LRP) and ask them for a
sticker. Please do not wait until the last minute or think that just because
you are driving a BMW that you will be allowed into the parking area - you
won't. If you wish to park with us, call now. I hope to see you there.
- --
- -AEG