Hello Everyone + BMW BBS Wheels For Sale

Hi all..

I don't know if any of you remember but I was on the list a while back under
the name Bemrboy.. I sorta took a hiatus from BMW for a short year and a half
after I sold my E36 318iS... I went out and leased a 1998 Volkswagen GTI VR6
- - great motor, shitty handling, but that's another story...

I'm now the proud owner of a brand new 1999 323i 4 Door Sport.. with all the
goodies.. Xenon lights, Sport Pkg, Harmon Kardon, Leather, etc.. Let me just
tell you, what a difference from my E36 to this new E46 - I'm sure there's
been plenty of talk about all of this seeing as I've been away from the
digest, but wow, night and day.. this car is incredible..  I used to love the
E36 M3's and still do, but I'll tell you,  if I had to trade my car in for an
E36 M3, I don't know if I would.. I LOVE THIS CAR.. well, maybe that's not
100% true.. I probably would.. haha..  if they were gonna give me the same
deal I got on this car, I most certainly would.. but in all seriousness, I
can't wait to get to my first driving school!

OK, well, seeing as I have a ton of old BMW Parts sitting around in my
garage, I also wanted to take this e-mail of introduction and let some of you
know that I have 3 (Three) 15" BMW Factory BBS wheels off of a 1995 530i.
(E34)  No Center Caps, sorry.  I'm anxious to sell these things, so if anyone
wants them, please make me an offer. (a realistic one at that, please) I'm
located in Northern NJ so I can meet you anywhere around the NY City or
State/CT/Metro area.. and they all have tires, but I don't think they're all
in great shape.. I think one might be new..

Also, I have a Thule Ski Rack that's BRAND NEW in the boxes, with the wind
deflector..  but it's designed for a Volkswagen Jetta, Golf, or GTI (1993
Up).. however, my experience with Thule Racks is that they're pretty
universal, especially among German Cars..  I can almost Guarantee it would
easily fit an E30 or E34..  the whole kit cost me over $200, but I'm lookin
to get rid of it for around $150 - trust me, this is a killer deal..  the
only prob is I don't have the VW anymore, I have the new E46, and it prob
won't fit that.. so..  if anyone's itnerested, please let me know..

Thanks.. and it feels good to be back in the "family" once again..  it's
funny, but I drive down the street in the E46 and say "what was I thinking in
the GTI???" lol..