1995 M3 For Sale

Avus Blue M3 2dr with 5spd,gry lthr sprt seats, obc, sunroof, low miles
45K miles, always
maintained by dealer, synthetic oil since new, no lifter noise (very
common). Never raced,
original owner, never any accidents many upgrades including 18" M.A.E
rims, M3 lightweight rear spoiler, BMW strut brace,Dinan chip and
throttle body. New bilstein shocks, Eibach springs, euro air box with
snorkel, euro lights all the way around, Schnitzer euro M3 exhaust and
Schnitzer Short Shift kit (The BEST). Every thing on this
car is Like NEW except very little wear in front leather seats, sides
only (very common).
Just replaced battery and did Inspection II. Full records available from
same dealership
since new.
My price is Firm 28,900.00.
I hate to see it go, but I purchased a Land Cruiser (my first japanese
car)
Nothing like a Bimmer!!!!
Contact Ray, (213) 445-9998 I'm in California (LA Area)..