Re: WTB 6CD caddy

Ahmad,

Depending on which CD changer you have (changers were made by Pioneer and
Alpine), you may be able to go to Best Buy and buy a replacement. I have the
BMW (made by Pioneer) changer in my car, and the dealer wanted $30 for a 6CD
caddy!  I went to Best Buy and bought a 3-pack of 6CD caddies for $29.97!
Plus, they had a choice of a 3-pack of black caddies, or a red, white, blue
3-pack.  I chose the multi-colored pack, so I can put my CDs in by category
and easily tell which category of music is in the caddy.

I believe that Best Buy also sells caddies for the Alpine changer, too.

- -rb