e34 wheels 4-sale

I have a set of chromed stock wheels of my 1990 525i. One wheel hit a curb
about 10-MPH and has a dent and the chrome on all four is in fair to poor
condition (it is peeling on two). Tires are Michelins and in good condition
with the exception of the one that was on the rim that hit the curb. It now
has a lump in it.

Price is $75.00 for the set. Would be good if refinished or used as-is for a
spare or for winter driving.

I have a few pictures of them up here:

http://www.monterey.edu/students/sz/simpsonhenryk/world/wheels.html

I live in Monterey, Ca and hope that someone coming to the Monterey
Historics takes them home....

Henry

henry@domain.elided