RE: Problem with electric window

> The window rows down fine, but drags rowing up and sometimes
> won't row up at all. I suspect the problem to be in the switch.

	Have you tried swapping right/left window switches to rule this out?

	I had fixed my intermittent window switch with a WD40 shower. Then
went out a got a spare window switch from a junk yard in case it flakes out
again. It hasn't in over 3 years, so the spare is yours if you need it.
	Another possibility is the window regulator/motor itself. They are
known to be both fragile and expensive.

> The manual state that the switch can be pop out of the console.
> Has anyone else had a similar problem and can the switch be
> popped out without taking the console apart

	Certainly. Just take a screw driver to it and it will come right out
of the cheapo plastic console. There is nothing to break there.

> A friend of my suspects the problem is in the window track.

	Do you hear any signs of rubbing when the window goes up/down? If so
it could be the track, but my money is on the switch or the grounds.

> I hope he is wrong because I would hate to have to go into the
> door itself.

	Actually, that is also very straight forward, but I doubt you will
have to go that far.

good luck,
alex