<E28>Stalling problem 535i

I have a '85 535i with 382000 km. The idle valve has been changed
recently. These are the symptoms I'm experiencing right now. The engine
is smooth and has a lot of pull. When I decelerate to a stop sign
sometimes (it seems worst when it's hot and humid) the car will stall. I
then re-start the car and of I go to the next corner sometimes to stall
again, sometimes not. When the car is cold it will not do this. It will
happen often after I've done quite a bit of HWY driving (I'm always on
the HWY).
Any clues would help in trouble shooting, At this point I don't know
where to start.

Thanks

Marc
85 535i