Re: bmw-digest V9 #1187

   Anybody know what's going to be shown for the first time at the
Frankfurt autoshow this year?

   Anybody on this newsgroup planning going to the show?  While
booking my flights for a business trip to Europe, I realize I could go
on Saturday, the 18th by staying overnight at Frankfurt instead of
just making connections at the airport there.  I'd be interested in
connecting up with newgroups members to see the show together, and/or
have dinner together.  I'd be especially interested in meeting
European BMW car club members and comparing notes on how BMW CCA
differs from the European clubs.

- --
BMW CCA #48432
'88 735i, 5sp manual, Dinan tuned.
On parle francais
Man sprich ein wendig Deutsch
- --
Paul F. Kunz	Paul_Kunz@domain.elided
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, Stanford University
Voice: (650) 926-2884   Fax: (650) 926-4335