BMW 17" 6 spoke (Star Spoke styling) question

Greetings,

I presently have some BMW 17" x 8 or 8.5 6 spoke (star style wheels) on
my 535i that I'm considering selling. They have fairly new Yokohama AVS1
235-45-17 tires, but I probably won't sell those. I've found some other
wheels that I'm considering but would need to sell, or have a sale lined
up for the others to be able to purchase the new ones. Is there much of
a market for these wheels (few small dings but in very good condition).
The previous owner found these to be the only "BMW" wheels to fit over
the large brake upgrade (supposedly from an 8 series according to Dinan)
and still fit under the wheel well.

Any ideas about whether there's a market for them?
Regards,
Rick Paulin