E30 seat parts

Hi folks,
	Anybody parting out E30's with busted front seats?
	I am looking for a stock E30 seat rail "connecting pipe". That's the
pipe that connects the rear end of the seat rail by going through the
mounting points in the seat cushion. Seatbelt latch is bolted to one side of
this pipe and cushion upholstery is strung on it. I believe it is the same
part for regular (mine) and sport E30 seats as well as 2-door (mine) and 4
door cars.
	The PO must have hired a guerilla to weld the broken seat frame who
stripped the threads inside the "connecting pipe". I can no longer secure it
in place.

TIA,
alex