E30 questions, ABS,SUS,e to i

Car 86'325es

ABS has be cycling at low speeds. Dirty spindle?
If I need new bearings, considering E30 M3 bearings
with hub all around. Then I can fit M3 wheels right?
Would I need the M3 strut housing to fit in the E28
brakes? Any one consider this mod?

I live in NYC, considering new springs and shocks. I
have heard of people in the city dropping their cars
only to crack oil pans, endure harsh rides , and
raising back to stock. I'm considering Bilstein, HD or
Sports? with matcing springs HR OE height/Sport? Any
testimonies would be appreciated.

Has anyone successfully repaired a broken glove box?
the attachment area in the back of the glove box
snapped off. Looks impossible to glue or reinforce?
Any solutions?

Any Eta owners who've done an "i" conversion get their
computer proberly mapped to 6700 rpm? I'm
electronically repressed right now. I have a euro head
on but no where to rev =(.

Thank you
Ray

===
Raymond M.Wong
86 325es 130k miles Euro"i" head,Euro Manifold, JC Chip
87 535i  160k miles Currently dead :( fresh head w/new camshaft+ valve guides
bmwcca.