Psuedo-trivia: What BMW engined sports & race cars?

Hi,

A question a little off the beaten track.  As someone torn between BMW
and mid-engined (our house currently sports an E30/M24 and a '78 X1/9)
I'm curious to know what sports and race cars used BMW engines (the Z3
does _not_ count)

The only cars I know of are the following.

 Elva sports cars ('60s)
 March F2 race cars (70's)
 March Sports [CanAm?] cars ('80s)
 the BMW M1
 the F1 cars
 the current LeMans cars

All are sufficiently expensive to make this total trivia (the March F2
cars are the "bargains" at $20K. And getting them roadregistered would
be a real trick)

The question then is - what other mid-engined BMW powered cars are
there?

Yours
Conrad Drake

Ps. For Oz based BMWers - there is an M6 for sale in Perth at the mo'.
Claimed to be immaculate & asking $80Kish AU ($50K US)

- --
Direct West Invs.       Solutions for Embedded Systems.
conrad.drake@domain.elided (ph)+61 8 9285 1000
http://directwest.iinet.net.au       (mb)+61 40 747 1611
12 Gayton Road, City Beach, WA 6015           AUSTRALIA