Hey! I a newby to the list....

Hello all, I have been reading for a couple of weeks and find you all very informative. I finally caved in and ordered a 99 328ic it
will be delivered the middle of September. Black w/Tan, heated seats, sport package. I have been driving a 96 Chevy Z28 Convertible for
a few years and was looking for more refinement as well as a re-sell value. Do any of you know of a aftermarket CD changer that will
plug into the BMW? The dealers price seams high. Also is it best to have the dealer install the keyless remote/alarm? or does anyone
have a plug and play model?

Anxiously Awaiting

Brian Johnson
1998 4x4 Tahoe