TRX Hell: A Cheap Way Out

The previous owner of my E28 apparently took the budget route out of TRX
hell, and as a result I have the following set of 4 wheels and tires for sale:

Signet 185/65R15 M&S tires mounted on BMW 15x6 e42 steel wheels w/hubcaps.
Tires are <10% worn and rated: Treadwear 300  Traction A  Temperature A.

Make a reasonable offer and get them outta my life.  Better yet, let's trade
somethin'.
(I'd consider using 'em in the winter but, hey ... we don't have winters
here.)   ;-)

Gerry O'Connor
Manhattan Beach, CA
'88 535is / '83 633 CSi / '72 2002tii