Fun Filled Evening @ Shelly BMW - Buena Park, Ca. AUG 7. - RSVP Required.

Hi everyone!,

Just wanted to remind you of the upcoming event that's going to be held
at Shelly BMW in Buena Park, Ca by the LA Chapter BMW CCA.  This event
is going to have tons of vendors on hand, great raffles, the unveiling
of the LA Chapters and Shelly BMW new websites and a ton other neat
things to kick off the new Shelly BMW dealership section dedicated to
the X-5.  A few of the Vendors that will be there showing off their
stuff are CEC (AC Schnitzer), RMS, Yokohama, Toyo Tires, Brembo,
Meguires, RD Sport and many more.  There will even be a set of tires
that Toyo will be raffling off!  Now, you must RSVP to attend this event
for yourself or your friend.  Please e-mail Robyn McNutt at
rmmcnutt@domain.elided and tell her you want to come out and join us in the
fun.  This event will be awesome.  If you attended the Century West BMW
event that we held a few months back, you know how great it was.  This
time, it's going to be even better.

Please visit this link for more information:
http://www.bmwclubla.org/shellybmw.html

When I spoke with Robyn last, she said that spaces were limited so email
her and RSVP ASAP :-)

Thanks!

Tino Saloomen