<E46> Collision and asking for recommendations on (South) Bay Area body shops

My baby E46 got it's front-end crushed in this afternoon.  Something from the local Sunnyvale police about the lights at a local intersection being on the fritz...shows green one road, and a flashing red for the intersecting road.  Anyhow the other victim was an empty hotel passenger van and being the smaller car, my 328i's frontend is shaped like an accordian.

Does anyone recommend any local south bay area (closer to Sunnyvale) body shops in case (1) the damage turns out to be repairable?  I've heard decent stories about Autobahn (Mountain View), Sunnyvale Autobody Shop, and B-Line (San Jose).  Any experiences w/ such shops, or better ones?

Please reply to Willy.lee@domain.elided

thanks,
Will