OBC software version

I have a '85 535i with OBC. Can someone tell me wich version I'm suppose
to have in the car. I switched my OBC and can't remember wich plug
(white plug in the back of the unit, it gives the OBC the input on how
to caculate the data based on the car you have) I put in. And if
someones knows exactly what the differences are?
You can tell wich version you have on the OBC by pressing the buttons
"100" and "1" simultaniuously. It will display the information as "5
.8" or "5  .6" .
Please let me know

Thanks in advance

Marc