DINAN Exhaust

I have a 328ic with 13 Dinan points...

I bought the Dinan Exhaust because of the sound.  I've listened to many
other exhausts, and I really loved the sound of Dinan's.  The second I heard
it, I fell in love with it.  I had to have it.  Some exhausts are throaty,
some are "bumble-bee-on-crack" sounding (I believe that term was coined by
Chip-E).  Chip runs an ActiveAutoWerke exhaust which is pretty nice too -
more throaty, and a bit cheaper, but I would say as long as it's stainless
steel, just go with the sound that you like the best.  Also, remember that
the engine makes quite a difference.  Make sure you are comparin apples to
apples.  Try to find a car just like your's with the exhaust that you want
to test.  If it has other mods (Cold Air Intakes for example) - which is
more than likely - it will change the note a lot.

To me, Dinan's sound is loud when you want it to be, but still Civilized
enough for the snobbish community where I live.  :)
Peter D. Richter       / / / /  | /  |[___  ] [] D I N A N  M 3
Richter Consulting   / / / /         |  [_  || ||  _| o/______\o
Network & Groupware / / / /  /|  /|  | ___| || || |_  (oo_OO_oo)

mailto:prichter@domain.elided

PGRN Site  http://www.richterindustries.com/consulting/
Personal   http://www.richterindustries.com/prichter/