'00 M5

Sorry if this question has been addressed recently, but I have been off the
list for a few years while messing with Porsches.

I ordered an M5, based on what I have read about the car.  The dealer told me
in April that: he did not know the price, he did not know the colors, he did
not know the options, he did not know the delivery schedule, but he did know
he was happy to take a sizeable deposit.  He did send me a brochure yesterday
that had a lot of photos but was basically information-free.  He also sent me
some internal stuff from BMW to dealers that describes a nice delivery
package involving picking the car up in South Carolina, some track time, and
a trip to Biltmore in NC.

So can someone fill me in on the current rumors on the car? Colors,
interiors, options (is the GPS stuff standard?), delivery dates, current
projected price? Any rumors of digital satellite radio? There has not been
much mention of the car in Autoweek lately.

Thanks,

Steve Fox
85 911C
99 R1100S