<e36> wanted: HVAC microfilter cover

Anyone know of a HVAC microfilter cover someone doesn't need anymore - th=
cover you remove to get at the microfilter? I've had it with the musty sm=
ell
from my AC, so I'm going to build the tool the factory service manual sho=
ws to
clean & flush it with. It's basically just a cover with a hose connector =
on it
so you can flush out the condensor area. Maybe someone's stripped out the=
 AC
on a track car, or has a wreck they're parting out? If I don't hear from
anyone, I know I can buy a new one, just thought I'd check before spendin=
g $ &
mangling a perfectly good new one to see if someone had one they don't ne=
ed.

tia,

Barrett Nicholas
Houston, Texas =