WTB: CD Changer part # 82 11 1 468 014

The part number is 82 11 1 468 014 and model number is
TR1003.  I have one in my E32 740i and it works fine, so I would like to
purchase another one for my E36 325is.  I have tested the changer in the
3 and it works just fine.  If you have one you are willing to sell,
please email me with your asking price.  It is an alpine changer by
looks, the part number is above.  It should be on the bottom of your
changer on a big red sticker (mine is).  Let me know.  I really need a
CD changer bad.

Brent