FS (maybe)

I'm going to be getting a new truck (sorry no more BMW's), and i was
wondering, what to do with my bimmer.  It's a '84 318i auto w/ 173k miles.
It runs well (was doing 90 in it today) although it could use shocks, and
tires.  Has A/C that needs to be recharged (probably cost more than the car
is worth).  It recently got a new exhaust (everthing from manafold back),
and airflow meter.  Body is in excellent shape, except for a small dent
next to the drivers side headlight.  Had a Clarion Stereo 30x4 with 6" rear
infinity speakers, and 4" alpine front speakers.  Everthing else is stock.
Can any one give me an idea what i could sell it for (in So. CA), or should
i just keep the thing and not bother with selling it.

Thanks
- -jake