Thanks digesters (yet again!)

Again, the personal e-mail and digest responses to my throwout bearing and si
battery problems were so overwhelming, that I cannot thank everyone
personally. (have to sleep and work sometime, you know)I THANK ALL OF
YOU!!!!!! A LOT!!!!!!!!!It is only my hope that my meager knowledge will be
able to assist some of my Digest brethren at some point, as I want to
contribute to this wonderful community.

lotsa peace- Bil
'85 325e- Dinan and K&N-   3.43 rear end soon?- (cross fingers here!)