Weber carb help needed.

I am having some serious problems with my '02 since replacing the weber
32/36 with a new one. The jets are the same. As far as I can tell, there
are no vacuum leaks. The the engine hesitates and stalls if the throttle
is applied at just about any speed. If I very slowly add throttle, It
will hesitate a little then speed up. At higher revs w/out load, it
still hesitates some. The fuel filter is new. I was able to get a fairly
good idle, but anything above that is quite bad. The plugs are new, and
I don't seem to have a dead cylinder.