From: owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided]
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 1999 7:00 AM
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: bmw-digest V9 #1161

bmw-digest          Saturday, July 17 1999          Volume 09 : Number 1161

Forum for Discussion of BMW Automobiles
       Richard Welty <rwelty@domain.elided>
       Digest Coordinator

Contents:

	re: Wanted E30 Purchasing Advice
	Re: Wanted E30 Purchasing Advice
	RE:Service light reset
	RE: <E30> '91 318i tires -- the list
	MXX3 sidewall problem ?
	Re: WTB 3.5 lter Big six short block
	Service light help agaiin!!!
	[none]
	<E28> Where to find Euro Buumpers?

BMW Digest Home Page: /bmw/

Send submissions to bmw-digest@domain.elided

Send administrative requests to bmw-digest-request@domain.elided

To unsubscribe, include the word unsubscribe by itself in the body of
the message, unless you are sending the request from a different address
than the one that appears on the list.  Include the word help in a
message to bmw-digest-request to get a list of other majordomo
commands.