<FS> 1969 2002

FS:  1969 BMW 2002
White with Blue interior
Body is in very good shape
Engine runs strong
4sp Tranny in great shape.  No bad synchos.
Weber 32/36
Alloy wheels
Sunroof

Recently replaced:
Motor mount
Trans mount
Strut rod bushings
Guibo
Drive shaft support
Shift linkage bushings
Wiper motor (used)
Valve cover gasket
Air filter

If you act now you will also receive:
1 1976 parts car (with cloth recaros)
1 new in the box set of H&R springs
2 good used Bilstein rear shocks
1 good Bilstein front strut insert, 1 suspect
2 good used strut mounts

What it needs:
Catch a couple little surface rust spots
Suspension is in need of replacing (but most of it is included!)
Needs new brake booster (but there is one in the parts car!)
Needs new speedo (but there is one in the parts car!)
Needs new parking brake base plate

I drive this car 30 miles daily.  It is in very good all around shape.
I do not have the time to finish making this a super duper car and my wife
is getting annoyed with me.

The car is located in Collingswood, NJ
$2200/obo

Robert Burnham