Last try selling 1997 M3 on my own

Hi

I have had no luck selling my 1997 M3 Coupe, and I am not sure why. I suppose at higher prices, many people
just want to buy new. So, I think I am going to let my dealer sell the car on consignment. Only problem
here is, the dealer gets 10% of the sale price. So I doubt I would get more than $31000 or $32000 from the car.
I was asking $34000, but I will take $33,000 for the next week. After next week I will be dropping it off at the
dealership for consignment sale.

If anybody is interested, please see details at http://dreher.net/m3
or phone my office at (715) 842 4888

Thanks,
Rich
P.S. I sure got a good lesson in supply and demand, anyway!