<E30><E??>Switch off airconditioning at full throttle

Hello people,

Last Friday I made a simple modification to my car so that the a/c is
temporarily turned off on full throttle. I made a web page about it; please
take a look at <http://www.vramp.net/~jmvw/cars/BMW/acboost/index.html>.

Although I did not duplicate the page here, I wouldn't mind if you would
quote from and comment on it here.

I know that there already is a web page about an a/c unloader done on an
E28, but I believe that my method is more refined.

I don't know if this can be done the same way on newer BMW's. I imagine
that if they have a WOT switch at all, it is hooked up differently. Or
maybe they use a throttle position sensor instead?

Hopefully, I can make some photo's this week and put them on the web page.

Michiel ('87 325es <http://www.vramp.net/~jmvw/cars/BMW/>)