e28 muffler/ radiator questions

2 questions:

1.  My '85 535i is in need of a complete exhaust system.  I have now gone
thru 2 ansa's, which each lasted 5 years (frequent short trips).  Can anyone
recommend a relatively inexpensive replacement exhaust system other than
ansa?  Is bosal better/worse than ansa?  Any particular supplier to
recommend? (BTW, the original factory muffler only lasted 4 years vs. 5 for
my ansas, but was definitely more quiet).

2.  The flange on my radiator where the upper radiator hose connects has
broken to the point where the hose is hanging by a thread.  Is there any way
to repair this or replace the side tank or must the whole radiator be
replaced?

Iz Lipschutz
'85 535i