<E30> hints- wiring harness connectors

If your E30 or even others is giving you intermittent fits and check lights,
check the condition of the 7 pin connector on the side of the block under
the intake manifold.  Likely corroded over time.  The coolant sensor code I
was getting turned out to be part of that circuit, also after warmup a rich
idle stumbling where it almost dies on throttle.

Take out the airbox for easier access.  Scraped the pins down, no codes yet.
;-)  A big thank you endorsement to NCC instructor Bill Shook's shop
Kraftwagen in Alexandria, VA for the diagnosis help.  I asked him about
getting the coolant sensor out and he instead pointed me to the connector,
as he said several cars had that problem.  I guess I now have a spare. ;-)