NYC-area Service/parts?

Greetings, B-listers,

I'm a new (4 or so hours?) member to this group. I live in NYC, and own an
'84 733i, now a bit down on its luck. It suffers from the dreaded 'heater/AC
switch assembly disease', the engine 'weeps' all kinds of fluids, and I'll
soon need a clutch replacement (at least, I believe the car will.) Can
anyone suggest a principled, competent NYC-area serviceperson, well-versed
in BMWs of my vintage? I also need some advice, re: decent, decently-priced
parts suppliers; either local or mail order.

I understand that both issues have probably been well hashed over on this
list, so off-list responses are extra-cool.

TIA. Peace,
KweYao Agyapon