Honeymoon recomendations in So. Cal.?

O.K. Guys, no flames or jokes please ( and yes it does have bmw
content...but little... )

I am getting married in October ( some people never learn, do we ? ) and
am planning a trip to California for our Honeymoon ( we live in Mexico
city ). I am thinking of flying to L.A. and renting a Z3 for $685.00 per
week, ( other possiblities are a Miata for $325.00 or Jag. conv xjs for
$625.00 ) and drive all the Highway 1 to San Francisco. We would like to
take about two weeks in our trip, so we would like to go to Napa,
Carmel, Monterey, San Jose, etc.. and stay in cozy little hotels that
I=B4ve heard are spread all over So.Cal. Is this true ? I=B4ve been told
there are nice places that offer bed & Breakfast for good prices and
that have lakes and vineyards and things like that. If anybody has any
recommendations about where to stay, eat, or visit ( or drive !! )
please e-mail privately ( so as not to waist bandwith ).

Thanks in advance

End of bmw-digest V9 #1153