WTB <E30> or ??

Hello all,
A fellow that I work with really likes the two E30s that I drive to
work, and has asked me to help find one for him.
His criteria are simple; It has to have A/C, no more than $4000,
reliable enough to take him to Chicago every day, and he needs to take
delivery within a few weeks, and the sooner the better (he has the cash
in-hand).
Preferable (but not requisite); it should be an E30 (but 5 series would
be considered), no older than '86 (newer preferred), high mileage is
O.K., but not scary-high mileage.
Cars should be near Lafayette, IN., so we can look at them in the
daytime, and don't have to take time off of work.

Email me privately with any leads, or if you have one to sell.
Thanks (on his behalf)!

- --
Do Svedanya!
Neil Hitze
Industrial Designer for hire  ---> http://www.hitze.com/~neil

"..the underdog will eventually survive...." --Colin James Hay