Re: <735i> Engine temp over heat

Your radiator fan(s) are not working correctly.  Check the electric fan in
front of the radiator or the fan clutch for the mechanical fan.  The
mechanical fan should blow a lot of air when the engine is first started.
You can feel (hood open) and hear it.  After 30 sec or so, the fan will
freewheel and get quiet.  When the engine is hot, the fan should remain
engaged.

Gary Derian <gderian@domain.elided>