Rear camber for E36 M3

I have H&R sports on my 97 M3 with stock alignment specs.  But my  rear tires
are wearing too much on the outter edges (aprox from the center out)
Do i need more neg. camber?

Stock is suposed to be -0.6 ---> -0.8  degrees neg.
Should i have it made aprox. 1.5 deg. neg?
>From what i hear -2 deg. is a race setup

If someone has had their M3 aligned with aftermarket springs, please email me
the specs and or suggestions so that i know what to ask for if i got it
realigned.

reply to SWDNJ@domain.elided

thank you, Steve Dudash