RE: Stellar Security System

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, at 12:53:30 -0500, Joshua Colbeck wrote:

>I am looking for a security system and keyless entry system for my
>328is.  Has anyone used a Steller system (www.autoloc.com)?  If so, do
>you like it? Was it easy to install?  Or does anyone have any
>recommendations of other systems?

I received a Stellar keyless entry system (w/o alarm) as a Father's Day
gift and installed it in my 635CSi. Although the photo reproduction in
the instructions is poor I found the appropriate wires to tap into
without any trouble.  I installed the receiver under the instrument
panel. Any difficulty I had was due to the cramped working position.

Bob Kegel
'70 2002
'85 635 CSi
BMW CCA #135175