Re: 318i more-power FAQ

Ted,

>And, of course, the answer is always the same: "Buy a six-cylinder car."

I beg to differ. When gas costs almost $4 a gallon (6.39 FF per liter)
see
how long people will keep their six-cylinder car....

All:

I have thought of modifying the intake to increase air flow. However, I
am
not an automotive engineer and really don't want to go down that road. I
would probably be useless without modifying the airflow meter or
whatever
else needs to be done....

Mark
mark@domain.elided