<E39> Used Certified 5 got painted over.

	Hi Digest and some other Digestors that I have e-mailed with
before concerning this subject.  I have a few questions concerning painted
cars.  When we first puchased a car, we thought it was a great deal and
was kind of in a hurry to close the deal.  Anyhow, after washing the car,
I noticed that the car might have been painted over.  Upon further
inspections, I could tell that the rear bumper has definitely been painted
over.  The front and rear passenger doors seem to have been painted over
as well, but the quality of the paint job is that good where it's hard to
tell.  The really only hard evidence that I might have on it is that
underneath the door handles, you could feel the over spray and some
roughness.  Since this car is a certified used car, I'm wondering how it
could have pass the body/frame test by the dealer's inspection?
	Furthermore, doesn't this decrease the value of the car?  He
really likes the car, and wouldn't mind keeping it (only if there is no
frame damage).  Does anyone have any figure on how much this would
decrease the value of the car?  Any idea what we can do about this?
Please do e-mail me privately, I'll forward this e-mail for my brother
afterwards.  Thanks again.
			James
ps.  This car is a E39 5 series