Re: bmw-digest V9 #1133

Friends,   Don't forget about the Allegheny Chapter involvement in the PVGP
again this year.  While we are not marque of the year, we are still planning
a "vintage" club race and a car show.  We will have a pig roast in the
afternoon. Our events will run on Saturday, July, 17.  There are also several
VSCCA races and other car shows on Sunday.  MB is marque this year.  Bobby
Rahal will be on hand on Saturday.  Mustang is the spotlight car & there will
be many Mustangs on hand. E-mail me or fax (724 443-7773) or call (724
443-6917) for more information and registration forms.

On another matter, I had Turner do some work on my 1994 325is & as a result
have a good long block 2.5 motor, a dinan chip and most of the parts
associated with a Dinan stage I suspension available.  Be in touch with me if
you are interested.  Prices are very negotiable. I hope that I'm not
breaching a digest rule by mentioning this.

Tim Silbaugh
Treasurer - Alegheny Chapter BMWCCA
94 325is
95 M3LTW