<MISC> BMW Tech Wanted in San Francisco Bay Area, CA

(Posting for my shop.  --CAI)

Experienced, eager to learn BMW automobile tech wanted to
work in a small, super-clean, quality-oriented BMW shop in
Berkeley, CA. We are a busy, well established business with
a steady growth rate over the past 15 years and a dedicated
technician training program. Here is your opportunity to
work with a great team in a super environment -- modern
equipment and current factory information. Good pay and
benefits. We are located in a state-of-the-art facility
purpose-built for BMW repair -- in-floor lights set beneath
tempered glass illuminate the undersides of cars. Looking
for an experienced technician willing and able to take on a
wide range of tasks on all models of BMW automobiles.

Please call or fax with inquiries or resumes.

Michael Dennison or Nat Sears at Bavarian Professionals
phone: 510-524-6000  fax: 510-528-0620

Michael Dennison
Owner/Technician
Bavarian Professionals